On February 23-24th, Dr Jon Perenack of Williamson Cosmetic Center/Perenack Aesthetic Surgery chaired and hosted the ACOMS hands-on course on State of the Art Facial Volumizing. The lecture and lab series was attended by over 40 physicians from across the United States. Dr Perenack presented three lectures: “Injectables for Large Volume Augmentation “, “Free Fat and Stem Cells: Harvesting Techniques and Technology”, and “Free Fat and Autologous Tissue Transfer for Facial Augmentation”. Also presenting was Dr. Kevin Rieck of the Mayo Clinic and Dr Faisal Quereshy of Case Western Reserve University. Dr. Perenack is an Associate Professor and is Director of the LSU Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency program.
- Williamson Cosmetic Center voted #1 Aesthetic Spa in Baton Rouge & 2014 Family Favorite by Parents Magazine
- CoolSculpting Lunch & Learn at Williamson Cosmetic Center
- Brotox? Why more men are getting Botox treatments
- Refresh Your Summer Glow with NO Downtime
- Give Your Thighs a Makeover with CoolSculpting